50 Ways To Make A Guy Miss You And Want You Back - https://bit.ly/2TJFwfw
50 Ways To Make A Guy Chase You And Keep Him Interested - https://bit.ly/2TJFwfw
50 Ways To Get A Girl To Chase You - https://bit.ly/2TJFwfw
Best Dating Sites(Affiliate Links):
eHarmony - https://bit.ly/2thX6vE
Elite Singles - https://bit.ly/2WVkAEv
Christian Cafe - https://bit.ly/2RQywvz
Jdate - https://bit.ly/2GB5bn9
Sugar Daddie - https://bit.ly/2Bv4sR3
Dating Direct UK - https://bit.ly/2GLzhUW
Silver Singles - https://bit.ly/2IhF1s1
Ourtime UK - https://bit.ly/2EcM3Kn
Ask A Question:
Ask A Question About:
Someone Liking You - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
Someone Missing You - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
Ignoring - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Attraction - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
Staring - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
Feelings - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Texting - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
A Crush - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
Shy Guys Or Girls - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Getting Someone Back - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
Someone Thinking About You - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
Ghosting - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Getting Someone Addicted To You - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
Getting Someone To Be Exclusive To You - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
Flirting - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Falling In Love - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
Getting Someone To Chase You - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
Jealousy - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Chemistry - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
Playing Hard To Get - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
Keeping Someone Interested - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Mixed Signals - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
Someone Coming Back - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
Someone Looking At You - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Someone Testing You - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
Someone Who Knows You Like Them - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
Someone Never Making A Move - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Someone Looking For A Relationship - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
Someone Being Mean To You - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
Someone Cheating - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Dreaming Of Someone - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
An Ex Contacting You Out Of The Blue - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
Someone Who Is Married - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Getting Over Someone You Can't Have - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
Initiating Contact - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
Someone Playing Hot And Cold - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Someone Loving You - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
Someone Approaching You - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
Someone Hating You - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Someone Calling You Beautiful - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
Someone Avoiding You - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
An Ex Still Wanting To Be Friends - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Someone's Intentions - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
Someone Showing Interest Then Pulling Away - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
Someone Using You - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Someone Playing Mind Games - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
Being A Side Chick - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
Someone Caring About You - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Romantic Body Language - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
Being Strung Along - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
A Significant Other Still Talking To An Ex - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Someone Going Quiet - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
Someone Suddenly Disappearing - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
Rejection - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Someone Being Over You - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
Someone Losing Interest - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
Someone Wanting Your Attention - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Hugging - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
Someone Messing With You - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
Someone Being Nervous Around You - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Someone Avoiding Eye Contact - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
Someone Saying "You're Sweet" Or "You're Nice" - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
Getting Someone Obsessed With You - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Someone Calling You "Hun" Or "Love" - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
A Secret Crush - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
Someone Winking At You - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Reaching Out To Someone - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
Letting Go - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
Someone At Work Liking You - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Someone Blocking You - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
Someone Unblocking You - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
A Coworker - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Someone Being A Player - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
Someone Just Being Friendly vs Interested - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
Someone Liking You More Than A Friend - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Someone Rejecting You But Still Staring At You - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
Someone In Class Liking You - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
Being Just Friends With Someone - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Someone Who Already Has A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
Someone Being Cold To You - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
Someone Calling You Pretty - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Someone Giving You A Nickname - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
Getting Angry Looks - https://bit.ly/2xbScCM
An Ex Trying To Make You Jealous - https://bit.ly/2OoWKfz
Chances Of Someone Changing Their Mind After Rejecting You - https://bit.ly/2AmSBnz
that goes double for guys, if i see a cool guy with a group of friends i automatically get intimidated... even though i know hes just trying to boost his confidence, to me i feel like i cant enter his clique...
I guess I get it now in the past I never understood this, all I got was stared at by men like they were deer caught in headlights lol but thankfully I'm married now so it's no longer a care of mine, even with my husband we were teamed up on a fun mission together on a cruise ship and just mutually clicked but if that had not of happened he admitted he would have been a lil intimidated to approach me... Thank God He set it up because I have a awesome hubby!
It is not so much that we are afraid of getting rejected in front of many people, It is that in general people are more reluctant to talk to a person who is with other people. Especially in a situation where it is going to be a private conversation. You see this everywhere even in the workplace.
Think at a guy's perspektive you are cute and he is maybe approaching you and he is not your type there are a lot of women which are accusing males of everything FOR FUN !!!!!!!
Also a lot of guys do not know how to behave around grils anymore because they have become so feminized them self by the school educational system telling them that they are toxic for being male.
How can this guys build up confidence and self love which goes hand in hand. How would YOU be when somebody did that you !!!!!
When you want a men get used to approach them by your self because a lot of men refuse to do it and those which will are often the players...
Fight feminism and give men their own space where they can be together as men and enjoy being a man without the shaming of women.
interesting study i read was that men are more attracted to women who exhibit signs of being avaliable rather than a 10/10 which of course we all are attracted to . BUT if a girl is let's say a 5/6 add some makeup , a flirtatious smile and charming personality vs the 10/10 with a resting bitch face...who do you think is going to get approached?
I was told guys are afraid of me cause I'm a strong and independent woman. I'm friendly and funny. What am I to do been single for 6 yrs never been asked on a date since my husband's passing. I kinda had to be strong and independent I had no choice. Then went thru cancer on top of all that.
Louise Jackson I feel for you still. I myself am told my friends and family (the occasional strangers) that I am pretty yet I know i am fun and outgoing (evident from the laughs my fam & friends have with me) yet in social situations (particularly in work) know one wants to associate with me (but I have no clue why). Situations like these can be a confidence knocker (or shall I say beater) where people like us are left to feel alone and have to rely on our own devices. I know this is true because when I was younger (teen/young adult with extremely low confidence) I had the world of friends yet now because I have lost weight, learnt how to do makeup to suit me & believe in myself (#fixedmyselfup but not in a self righteous kinda way) they no longer want 2 know or chill with me anymore. My attitude has never changed (worsened over time) only improved (#goodvibes only) yet I have and still being isolated by what it seems everyone around me. Stay strong anyways...#youarestrong look at what you have overcome. I'm sure you will one day find yourself surrounded by like minded people like yourself who will appreciate then love you for the real you. Never change #knowyourworth and just remember nor everyone is a #naturaldiamond (evolved over time) most are #manufactured by #instafilters & #macmakeup (that they really can't afford) in other words a #CZ. I'd rather be a nature diamond shiny brightly pure and alone than be a replica a #clone found everywhere you look and go.
Lol this cute guy told my mom i was pretty and asked my mom how old i was and she told him and and he said well its only a two year different and it was a party so someone smashed a cupcake in his hair so i helped him clean it off in the lake and yess we had bathing suits on
New Subbie right now June 19, 2018. But, men like pretty girls, and if he isn't willing to approach her for fear of being shot down, this is the epitome of a man or men with security issues, or low self esteem. Soooooo, why would any pretty or not so attractive woman desire a man with no self confidence approaching her in the first place? Of men are too insecure to approach pretty girls, this is their problem; not the pretty girls' problem(s). These type of brothers need to grow up.
No this type of brothers are told their entire life that they are inferior by the feminist BS and that they are toxi and should behave like girls. This has effects on a guy when he gets told that he is a worthless idiot and rapist by nature !!!!!!
Then a lot of brothers are living with single mums and women are invading every space where boys had the chance to be with boys only which creates men !!!!!!
Many men now are boys because they never had male rolemodel to become one !!!!!
So do not be a hypocrite and look at what feminism did over the last decade..
Many guys also fear that they get sued for harrasment and so on.
You women brought this on to your self those few which are daring to aproach you are often players ...
Because they do not give a fuck and women are falling for them anyway..
not saying I'm good looking but I guess I look somewhat foreign bc I'm dominantly Chinese but I do any certain European traits such as a crooked high nose thicker lips but then no one even notices me I also have a slight boyish attitude / fashion sense but can get very girly...I know I'm not as feminine but that's just me...lmao
I don’t say this to be vain but I’m told I’m pretty all the time and I get gawked at by men every time I go out but I never get approached even if I make eye contact. I don’t think my resting bitch face helps but men are complicated lmao
When I was a teenager (like 12 - 14 years old), a few guys said that I was ugly. I wasn't picked out for being attractive. But as I grew older, I gained a lot of confidence and I started to get lots of attention, credit and compliments, until this day and I'm a grown-up woman now. It's all about confidence honey...don't let other guys tell you otherwise! 🍀
Most of the guys who are telling women that they are ugly, are ugly themselves.
Haha, as a guy I can tell you that you are wrong. We do get turned down. It’s okay, though, it’s actually kind of an ego boost, surprisingly, because we realize that it’s not that bad. Also, some girls will reject us but then the next is more attractive anyway and says yes.
People gravitate towards people who project a positive attitude it is normal. If men do not see you as approachable men will not talk to you, and a lot of the time we will think " this girl think she is all that" and we will not approach you.
Janavia Grant there are many solutions to this problem. In finding a man.
1. Approach a man and be confident. Even though it's unusual for a woman to a approach a man sometimes you have to go out of your way but when you don't it don't seem desperate but approach him like you would a female friend. And then talk with him saying hi and if he like to go out for dinner one day. If he rejects you go on to the next decent man.
2. Smile in public. You possibly heard about the resting face that people have when they look angry or sad. But look emotionless. Men don't want someone who isn't smiling and think you are having a bad day always and don't want to be approached.
3. Go on dating apps. Although there is much catfish on online dating and there are guys who want sex on those sites but you can find some like a soul mate for instance go to a Christian dating website like Christian dating for Free and you'll find a good Christian man you never thought existed.
4. Explore your options. Don't have all your time focused on one man you are trying to get his attention by smiling and staring at him. Go to other good looking men and give them the time of day. Some men never get approached by women are scared to make the first step. Approach them and see how they feel about it.
5. Go out of your way for a man. Many men go out of their way for women. But women don't go out there way for a man. Be willing to help him with a task. Ask him about himself and what you like to do. If you like sports it's a possibility he likes that too.
6. Pray and ask God for a mate. Have faith and ask God what you want from a man. Place God first. Spend time with God. Psalm 37:4; Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.
7.Be virtuous with morals and values. Many women lack morals and values. They are superficial, entitled, lovers of themselves, proud, immodest, full of vanity and have a Jezebel spirit. Don't Go to the club. Be a woman who stands out from other women. Let men see Jesus in you and be loving and caring when talking to men. Don't feel as if it is all about you. Be humble for God and love yourself and others.
8. Don't seem shallow or high maintenance. Don't think because you look good with good hair and makeup that you will get a man. You are trying to win a man through vanity and that's not working out. So when they see your hair in mess they see as if you may be easy to get. Usually the less attractive females have more courage, integrity, values, morals, modesty and Love. There soul purpose is not to look good to find a man but know that because of their faith and there good personality they can easily get a man easier than a woman who is in shape. Many in shape females enjoy rejecting good men and go for thugs and players. So that's why men think you have a husband and high maintenance.
9. Have a great personality. Give to the poor. Volunteer in church. Dont consider good women ugly or feel entitled that you are better looking than them. Don't be full of pride or envy. A woman who is so proud and boasts in herself is a turn off. Be kind and generous to people and men will see how good of a person you are. The bible says to be a light for others so they may see your good deeds and glory your father in heaven. Matthew 5:16
10. Be wise how you live. If a woman is always wild and in the club and having sex more than loving God this is wrong. Have wisdom and knowledge and change yourself from other females. Don't always be on your phone. Loving clubs, parties and materialistic things. You won't find a good man in a bar all he will want is sex. You will find good men in college, work, with glasses, a salary. Sometimes good men don't have a house or a car but are working on it and living with parents before 25. Some women expect a man to have it all together before they go for a man. A car and all but is still a dependant or a family man or nerd. Be willing to give the good man who rides the bus and train but loves God a chance and is working on finding a good car and place to stay. But Looks alone can't save you when you get to heaven. Nor can it save you with good men. A good man will not just look at your looks he will see what kind of person you are. And look at your heart.
Make it known that you are single and looking for a man the right way. Dont be a gold digger, shallow or high maintenance. That's a turn off just like feeling entitled o a man. Because of these things many good men stop approaching and become bitter. Also it helps not to ignore all the good men and just go for the ones who look the hottest or have the most confidence. Many of those men are players and will hurt you in the long run. I hope you take my advice on this and it will help you in the long run find a husband and a mate. A man also wants you to work and bring something to the table besides him and loves him as he loves you. Again be wise and separate than others women. Don't be led by your looks or emotions. Be led by the spirit of God and by your personality and through prayer. Approaching and going on dating sites will help you a lot. God bless
i don't think that the case now day in today world 2018. most guys fear bigger problems , harassment , and trust me getting call out on this stuff can be a nightmare for a guy i got banned/unbanned from a university because somebody complained about this all i did was talking lucky for me am a vlogger ((( I RECORDED EVERYTHING ))) ((((SHE LIED ))) so i always have the camera on i never talk to girl ppl or any one without my camera on now a day even COPS and MALL SECURITY have cameras on them it's to protect themselves and the foundation form stuff like this the world has changed . everybody is afraid even cops and security people don't take RISK any more to dangerous.
that why you don't see strangers talking to one and other ,subway,bus ,mall, and so on if they don't know you it's like a 1% chance they will talk to you if your pretty it's even get lower 0.1%
Let the incommincable objects of nature and the metaphysical isolation of man teach us independence."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Valerie Pinson Many men today are intimidated by females due to feminism and laws stacked against them even for approaching a woman can risk jail time if the female isn't in the mood to talk to men she may think of as creepers.
Valerie Pinson Girl... You're gorgeous they're prob just intimidated. I always dress nice and attractive at same time n have a bitchy face.. I still think if I smiled they prob still wouldn't talk to me lol. I get approached every once in awhile though.
What if your not pretty? I think I'm doomed to be alone forever. I am 45 single and no children never been married. Was in a long distance relationship for over 21 years. He promised marriage but then now doesn't want it even after he's proposed etc. I never get asked to dance, never get asked out etc. I am a very social person and go out alone most of the time.