How to understand your cat? How to make friends with your cat? Everyone knows that cats are the most illogical and unpredictable pets. Just try to work out what’s going through that furry little head!
It turns out that cats have their own language, and if you learn it there’s a chance you’ll understand them much better. We’ve put together all of the possible cat behaviors to help you find a common language with your pet (well, if it allows you to).
Also, we’ve prepared three essential tips that will help you communicate with cats better.
HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR CAT
• How to make your cat trust you
Lowering your cat to the ground, make sure its paws have reached the floor. Your cat will trust you and know that it won’t tumble if you let it go.
• How to stroke your cat
If you sit on the floor with your legs crossed and look at your cat, it will interpret this as a friendly gesture and come up to you to let you stroke it.
Also, stretch your hand out in its direction. Your middle finger should be a little lower than the others. The cat will start rubbing its nose or face against your hand.
• How to make your cat appear
A cat may go and hide and only appear when it’s alone or hears a calm voice.
Cat's tail 0:52
Cat's eyes 3:47
Cat's interaction with people 4:38
Cat gestures 6:14
Cat language 6:57
How to communicate with your cat better 8:09
MAIN CAT GESTURES
• If a cat raises its nose up and throws its head, it’s saying, “I see you.” Cats often make this gesture to people walking past the window. Have you ever noticed it?
• A cat might press its ears against its head if it feels scared, worried, or wants to play. They also do this when they are sniffing something that’s interested them.
• When a cat sticks its tongue out slightly and licks itself, it’s worried or anxious.
• Cats generally greet people or announce their presence with a short sound.
• Lengthy meowing indicates that your cat is very glad to see you. This occurs if you’re away from home for a long time.
• A medium-length meow might be a request for water or food.
• A long sound (a mix of purring and meowing) is a more insistent request or demand.
• A low meow is a complaint or indication of dissatisfaction. Also, it might mean your cat is ready to fight.
• A loud sound often indicates an urgent demand (for instance, you cat needs more food).
• A purring or vibrating sound indicates a desire for closer contact or attention. Cats purr for various reasons, but most often they do it when they are happy.
Now you know how to find a common language with any cat. By the way, are you a cat person or a dog person?
Hit the like button for cats, and leave a short comment if you are in love with dogs!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit:
Somehow, today I was playing with my cat, he likes to play fetch and today I taught him how to bring it back to my bed when he wants to play. He will probably forget it tomorrow but eh, atleast I didn’t have to get up every time.
“Raised upward and curled tail” I learned it by picking up my cat at night and letting her sleep beside me or when I was doing other things like letting her sleep or sit beside me when I’m lonely, playing games on my phone or doing homework and sometimes giving her treats when I would come home and my room was clean she did is once and I got on to her about it. The next day I came home my mom had bought some treats, I asked her why. She gave me a treat for my cat and told me to go look at my room. When I walked In my room was just how I left it (clean af of course!). I gave the treats to my kitten and it was Friday so I gave her some milk and more cat treats. (Now On Friday I would give my cat milk and *treats* and not just milk and food)so now she loves me like I’m the one who had her when she was born! Do this and your cat will do the same(my cats name was kikit and she was about 1 year old when I got her. She is a black cat with blue eyes and has the softest fur and paw pads and doesn’t scratch so she was very friendly but scared when threatened. So if I wanna meet her pls don’t threaten her!)
I love cats I got a female and she has these long white whiskers and antenna white whiskers on each eyebraw gives her character😊her paws shake can anyone tell me why it happens when she feels cold air or ready to eat
Everytime we have been out (or anytime for that matter, he will run into the bedroom, jump up on the bed & scream until I join him. He will be quiet for a minute or so until I lie on the bed with him, then he will jump on me & go to sleep, hand in paw.That seems to be his goal, so if I want to watch tv, I'll just have to buy another TV I suppose. After all, he. is the boss lol
pug wolf Lucky! I want one and I’ve been asking for a week, my dad said yes but my mom doesn’t like them she said no. I’m probably never going to get one! Do you have any tips on how to convince them? If you do I will be very happy!
A cat hangs its toungue also when getting old. They also do Love Bites which shouldn't hurt. They make a few sounds which have meaning, such as meowing from a low note to a high note it means it wants to jump on your lap. If the miow is mixed with purring and one tone lasts and then gets high, it means be careful and "come here". They usually do that with their kittens.