FOLLOW US ON:
o FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/TheSophisticates2/
o SNAPCHAT: t.sophisticates
o INSTAGRAM: t.sophisticates
The pant option that should be in every guy’s wardrobe is the CHINO. As Chino is not only made from a more breathable fabric it also gives some formal touch to your outfits and makes you look like a Gentleman every time you wear it. So The Sophisticates decided to make a video to show you the best possible way to wear these amazing chinos with different outfits and show you their versatility.
4 Ways to Wear Chinos:
1. Chino in a Smart Casual Outfit
This outfit is perfect for university and casual events. In this outfit I am wearing a Light Blue Oxford, Khaki Chinos and White Sneakers.
2. Chino in a Formal Outfit
This should be your go to outfit for all the formal events but you do not want to wear a complete suit so instead wear a Chino pair it with a Button Down Shirt and some nice Leather Shoes.
3. Chino in a Casual/Comfortable Outfit
This outfit is for all those days when you want to dress a little relaxed but still want to look sharp. In this outfit I went with a Black Tee, Khaki Chino and White Sneakers or Casual Slip ons.
4. Chino in a Business Casual Outfit
My favorite chino look is the business casual look because this just makes you look 100 times more handsome and sophisticated than you already are. A Grey Chino, Black Polo and Black Tassel Loafers is the perfect combination if you want to leave an impression on someone.
Details about all the Outfits shown in the video:
1. Khaki Chino - Denizen https://www.denizen.com/
2. Grey Chino – Levi’s http://site-maintenance.levistrauss.com/levi/
3. Light Blue Oxford – SM Garments Rex Centre https://www.facebook.com/S.M.Garments/?ref=br_rs
4. White Shirt – FITTED https://fittedshop.com/
5. Coat – Mosajees https://www.facebook.com/Moosajees26thstreet/
6. Black Tee – Stoneage https://www.stoneagejeans.com/
7. Suede Jacket – FUROR https://furorjeans.com/product-category/outer-wear/
8. White Sneakers – Massimo Dutti https://www.massimodutti.com/ic/en/
9. Tassel Loafers - https://footprint.pk/
Music by: https://soundcloud.com/dcuttermusic/hammock-david-cutter-music
Akhlaq bhai pehlay tou here in Pakistan we do not experience such intense winters and cold weather so most of the time these chinos will work. However if you live in a place where winteres are more severe there are chinos and pants that are made from a more heavy and warmer material