Just had to pick up a few new pairs of white sneakers and these were really cool and unique, and if you're not aware of my love for white sneakers, check out my other videos about them below.
Grab a pair of these white sneakers here (they're not easy to find!): http://fave.co/2frr7WE
http://AshleyWeston.com for more about me, what I do as a Celebrity Menswear Stylist, and other men's lifestyle related articles and videos.
FREE MEN'S STYLE EBOOKS
To download my free ebooks click here → http://awest.me/ebooks
● Instagram → http://instagram.com/ashleypweston
● Twitter → http://twitter.com/ashleypweston
RELATED & MENTIONED VIDEOS
● White Sneakers → https://youtu.be/7-rtOd4_A-o
● Previous Picks Of The Week → https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPCBY2ZswqeiWfa6mJnG0VWuKR4JZ0Jv0
● Men's Wardrobe Essentials → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-rtOd4_A-o&list=PLPCBY2ZswqeiP27d697feCyaYize8tjtz
● Men's Grooming Essentials → https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPCBY2ZswqeiBfGZGNOy6Dbfc1AsdIkQc
● Men's Dating Tips & Tricks → https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPCBY2Zswqei0GdWSv9uSGug4feaKr_38
● Men's Clothing Fit Guide → https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPCBY2ZswqegNl2lqybXfo12j7Fp4m2dL
● Men's Essential Accessories → https://youtu.be/v4Z-gvgLEXM?list=PLPCBY2ZswqeidH4XVx8JP6mZGuQtYtxY1
● Spring & Summer Essentials → https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPCBY2ZswqegJMf7u7lAuboaQYdTNnHAa
● Men's Fall & Winter Essentials → https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPCBY2ZswqeiQvJJngYGkB5U8wYGxVjkN
MY CAMERA & STUDIO SETUP
• Camera Body → http://amzn.to/2mMMSSk
• Lens → http://amzn.to/2lIRkSd
• Mic → http://amzn.to/2moYNmR
• Preamp → http://amzn.to/2lJ5naJ
• Tripod Fluid Head → http://amzn.to/2nkvIYQ
• Lights → http://amzn.to/2lJ01fl
I bought a pair of these exact white Stan Smith's (complete with gold writing). I love them. Thank you Ashley for the recommendation. I'm now on the hunt for a pair of brown double monk strap shoes (again thanks to you!)
OK Ashley you're always recommending Stan Smith. Recently I went to a local store with the idea to check out and maybe buy my new pair of white sneakers, I saw a pair os Stan S. and a Reebok NPC II I worn them both and first the SS, I felt them uncomfortable and the NPC in contraposition gave me a great arch support, I chose the NPC.
What is your opinion about this model? I'd like to know.
You know, several weeks ago I never thought to wear a white pair of sneakers because I thought it was not my style but I like them. Cheers!
stan smiths are way to popular now for me to wear them. plus they crease at the toe area, which isn't nice to look at. i think converse jack purcells or apc white sneakers are a better, sleeker option.
I liked your video. It helps a lot on getting the basics right. The grooming series started to go a little off. This POTW makes me feel like you are really running out of ideas! I liked your videos a lot and I hope to see some refreshing content! You can definitely do better!
Potato Sir But not really. If by fuckboy you mean guys who are into fashion than sure. Its a cheap option for a quality leather sneaker. There are designer options obviously but for a leather white shoe, the stan smith is classic and reliable. Honestly I think most guys who label any guy who may be less intelligent than them but has success with women because of a well kept and trendy appearance along with a decent body tend as a fuckboi look kinda pathetic. Don't base what you choose to buy on what people will assume about you, I guarantee no girl you're talking about is looking at the silohuette you're wearing and analyzing your fuckboy status. You should make your personality known by talking to people, not by wearing clothing you think will allow people to generalize what kind of person you are. Hell, wear a supreme box logo T if you want, itll make you more interesting if you happened to be the one down to earth guy rocking supreme. Stan Smiths, NMDs, and Boost 350s are all great options for sneakers regardless of who you think typically wears them.
A really good alternative with a slim silhouette are the Nike Tennis Classic in leather. It meets your checkbook in terms of white sneakers: Leather, slim especially on the toebox, and a low top. Give me a thumbs up if this is a good one :)
yea most of them cuz they want to look good so bad for girls, but wearing stans does not make you a "fuccboi". First, question yourself if you are one, if you're not then you're not. You have your own personality and attitude. you're not that guy youre thinking, just wear it.
@Potato Sir Sure Chucks and Vans are legendary but we can also say that about Stan Smith after all the original Silhouette with the green called the Robert Haillet debuted in 1964 (two years before Vans was founded). So don't hate the shoes just because "fuccbois" wear them, because fuccbois also wore Vans Authentics and Chuck Taylor at the time they were trendy too man, come on... or if you want to play "Mr. Original" just get some White Gazelles or whatever if you want to be so different...
What about Puma Basket (men)?? Or Reebok Club C 85 ?? Am I right to say that as long as it looks like Stan Smith, it'll be just as good right?? Some white shoes are too sporty, too bulky for me... I don't wanna wear Stan Smith because literally everyone wears it and I'm no even exaggerating..
completely different style they are much less versatile if you already have a stan smith or atlesat a shoe like it than purchase one of those if not get a white leather sneaker pretty much the only sneaker you need that and a nice canvas sneaker like a van in a color other than white or black