Dress Shirt (Too Tight or Just Right): http://www.iamalpham.com/index.php/topics/custom-dress-shirts-perfectly-tailored-or-too-tight/
How To Buy The Perfect Leather Jacket: http://www.iamalpham.com/index.php/topics/choose-perfect-leather-jacket/
Subscribe To Alpha M. https://www.youtube.com/user/AlphaMconsulting?sub_confirmation=1
My Website: http://www.iamalpham.com
Alpha M. App: http://www.alphamapp.com/
My Website: http://www.iamalpham.com
My Services: http://www.aaronmarino.com
Free Hairstyle E-Book: http://http://www.iamalpham.com/ezine
Best Hair Product: http://www.peteandpedro.com
In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of http://www.iamalpham.com, goes over his list of top 10 men's style must haves. This list of men's style staples will ensure that you are always looking great and always have the perfect outfit for any occasion. Looking good doesn't require a lot of money, it requires you to buy and shop smart! Men's style, accessories, shoes, jeans, suits, shirts and are all discussed in this men's style top 10 video! With all the new style shows like style by jury and what not to wear that focus on the style needs of women, Alpha M. picks up where they have left off.
Aaron Marino of alpha m. is going over the alpha m. top ten style staples. Your top ten may differ because of age, lifestyle, and personal preferences. But by creatively combining these items, Alpha will always have a stylish outfit for any situation / occasion and will be the best dressed guy in the room.
Top 10 Men's Style Must Haves
1. White fitted button-up dress shirt- crisp, clean, and tailored to fit your body. Just because it says 'fitted' doesn't mean it fits you perfectly.
2. Charcoal gray suit - that one perfect suit that can be transitioned between wedding to funeral to everything between. With our without a tie, it's a great option. You can wear together or break it apart.
3. Great pair of black dress shoes and a matching belt - works with suits or jeans. The options include monk straps, loafer, or oxford. Make sure it's not too shiny so it pairs seamless with a great pair of jeans.
4. Three accessories - white cotton pocket square, shades, and simple black silk tie.
5. Lightweight black v-neck sweater - dress it up or go casual
6. Two pair of jeans - dress and casual
7. White fitted v-neck tee - you can also go crew if you're not crazy about a v-neck
8. Casual shoes and matching belt - options could be chukkas, driving mocs, fashion sneakers, or Sperry's / topsiders
9. A sweet leather jacket
10. Confidence! If you are wearing confidence, you're looking great and you're always in style no matter what you're wearing!
Hi Alpah M. , I am a guy who wears only Navy blue suits and white shirts and i'd like to bring layers to it as follows;
1. which color for overcoat can i pair look more dressy and length ?
2. I do not like 3 piece suits made from the same colour and fabric but i like having a weist-coat in a different color, which color can i pair ?
3.what about if include a sweater/ pull-over, which color ?
Remember all the above outfits are for business wear
This is the Alpha Male videos I used to love: simple,clear and straightforward, I know that the sponsors and advertising are unavoidable but please keep it to a minimum and let us enjoy your content like the way it used to be
Hey alpha or anyone reading this, the black sweater. Does it go inside ur pants- like how a shirt would? Is that OK or is that a fashion no? Because I have a nice fitted one that looks great but sometimes I wonder if it's too long
normally I agree with about 90% of your opinions, but I have a few contentions with this one
1) black does NOT work for everyone. it works best for people with a winter color palette (very pale or very dark skin with either dark or completely white hair) and sharper features.
2) V necks work for you because you have a nice body. they make my scrawny ass look like I just crawled out of a concentration camp
3) leather jackets are overrated, and far from a "basic". most people look like douche bags with them on, and even for those who can pull them off, you have to get them just right or they totally fail
Honestly speaking, i was not interested in your videos. just one video of you attract me. Which was that suppliment video. Because i am a fitness freak too.But after watching this video I am becoming your fan.
Good job brother.