In this Shopify tutorial for beginners I review and show you how to make a shopify store easily. We cover the entire process of making an online store from start to finish. Get started with your FREE trial and join the Insider List for extra resources: http://bit.ly/Apparel-Download
Start your free 14 Day Shopify Trial: http://bit.ly/Get-Shopify
Choose Outside themes from Envato: http://bit.ly/Envato-Themeforest
If you’ve been thinking about making an online store this is the best shopify tutorial for beginners! I show you how to create an online store in minutes using the shopify platform, which allows you to start your business quickly.
What is Shopify?
Shopify is a robust ecommerce website platform that makes it easy to launch an online business. They provide entrepreneurs with the tools to grow their business for years to come. You don’t need to know how to code, or even know how to design a website to make a shopify store.
This shopify tutorial goes into the following subjects, all meant to help you quickly launch your online store before you’re done watching:
1. How to setup shopify- getting started with a free account
2. How to navigate the Shopify dashboard- using shopify, finding the right theme and installing apps
3. How to install any website theme- installing third party designs to function with Shopify
4. How to customize your Shopify themes- testing different home pages to convert traffic into customers
5. How to edit and use Shopify Sections- adding testimonials, images and multiple layouts
6. How to add products to your store- uploading products, adding inventory, descriptions, seo, variants and more
7. Creating a collection for your ecommerce website- adding products to your collections to make them live on your shopify store
8. How to create pages for your shopify store- adding pages such as an about section, and making them live on the navigation of your shopify theme.
9. How to add a blog to your shopify store-
10. Help with Shopify settings- adding your business information, capturing payments automatically vs manually and using third party payment processors to get paid.
11. How to update shipping details- updating package dimensions, giving discounts and free shipping.
12. Live website preview- Review a live shopify store, importing your instagram, customizing fonts, adding videos and more.
I hope you enjoy this shopify tutorial for beginners and it helps guide you on your journey to making an online shopify store in 2018 and beyond.
For free Shopify training and additional Shopify tutorials subscribe to this channel and join the Insider List.
Sign Up: http://bit.ly/Apparel-Download
Follow on social media and leave your comments down below to get them answered in future videos:
John Santos on Social:
LINKS TO BUSINESS RESOURCES AND INFO.
**** RESOURCE LINKS********
***Shopify- Website Platform, 14 Day Risk Free Trial
***Bluehost- Web hosting package, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
*** Design Package- Photoshop, Illustrator & More
Upload and print your designs with Printful:
***Fiverr- Logo Design and Graphics
*AFFILIATE DISCLAIMER: The description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the links, I may receive a small commission (at no added cost to you). This helps me create new videos to support your journey. If you could reference back to this description when you are ready to use a service, I’d greatly appreciate it.