Hi Friends! I recently surveyed my friends to gather the top 20 tips and tricks for mastering Coachella and Coachella packing? So if it’s your first time like me, press play for some awesome Coachella hacks, festival fashion, Coachella what to wear tips, and advice on how to beat the heat!
Subscribe for more men’s style and fashion! » http://bit.ly/keaniwhite
MORE men’s fashion, outfit ideas, and loobooks» https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-8UwAL3r_z3jJOcm0YQHlDq3XnRGxsqY
More men’s festival style and coachella outfits » https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxi9YKIe_lU&list=PL-8UwAL3r_z0YeFOySHoF01vVlD2KGpbB
Peep Me On Social »
TWITTER » https://twitter.com/keaniwhite
INSTAGRAM » https://www.instagram.com/keaniwhite/
SNAPCHAT » kikifrumboise
FACEBOOK » https://www.facebook.com/keani.white
PINTEREST » https://www.pinterest.com/keaniwhite/
How To Pack For Coachella »
So it’s officially festival season! Who’s going to Coachella? It’s that time to start putting those Coachella outfits together. That said, don’t forget to pack the essentials while navigating the sea of festival fashion and festival outfits. If you’re a first timer like me these 20 tips, from seasoned Coachella music festival goers, you should be able to master this music festival season!
Top 20 Coachella Hacks, Tips, and Tricks :
1. Always wear comfy shoes, that you don’t mind getting beat up or destroyed.
2. Opt for protective shoes that cover your whole foot.
3. Slip in some insoles for added comfort.
4. Beat the heat by opting for loose breathable fabrics.
5. Tie a flannel or shirt around your waist for a little warmth after the sun sets.
6. Bring a bandana: It will come in handy as a dust mask, sweatband, or hanky.
7. Wear cheap sunnies, that way if they get scratched or lost it won’t matter.
8. Rock a wide brimmed fedora to block out the sun in style.
9. Stay hydrated and save the booze for when the sun sets.
10. Sunscreen for days.
11. Dry shampoo will keep you fresh, clean, and revitalize your flat hair with tons of volume.
12. When bringing a camera, avoid security, with a point & shoot or a DSLR w/ a prime lens.
13. Bring a backpack or fanny pack to hold your things.
14. Bring only a card case with one credit card, cash just in case, and your ID.
15. Bring a portable charger!
16. If you choose to bring more expensive shades, find a slim or minimal case.
17. It’s dusty at Coachella so pack those allergy pills.
18. Use the official Coachella app for all Coachella FAQs and set times.
19. Set your phone wallpaper as your selfie and contact info. If lost it may find it’s way back to you.
20. Have fun!
About Keani White»
Hi friend! I’m Keani White but you can call me Keeks...if you want. Somewhere between watching creators like Tim Bryan and Kyle Krieger Hair and working with YouTubers like Mr Kate, Teni Panosian, and the Rhodes Bros I developed an affinity for all things life and style. From mens fashion, mens skincare, mens grooming, DIY fashion projects, to cute outfit ideas, at 23 I’ve found that it’s all about creating your own life, with style. I’m inviting you to press play and do just that, with me!
Let me share with you my personal styling tips, like how to style denim on denim, what to wear on a date, and what to wear on a date. Let’s talk men’s grooming and the best skin care. Get crafty with my DIY projects like how to make ripped jeans, DIY raw hem jeans, or a DIY collarless shirt.
I’m not just into mens fashion I also love home decor and everything associated with healthy living. Maybe we’ll even discover your inner foodie as I try new foods and easy recipes. Or join me for a bike ride, and spend a day in the life of an LA transplant as as I vlog some of the best LA restaurants and hangout spots. Either way I’m showing you dope outfit ideas in my fashion lookbooks as well as my Los Angeles Times. SUBSCRIBE for a weekly lifestyle lift with men’s clothing, mens style, menswear, life hacks, DIY projects, and a little gay advice. Remember energies are contagious, so send out those positive vibes!