Bonobos has been in business since 2007. While the brand started with the single goal of making pants and chinos that actually fit well, because of their success, they've expanded their product line extensively to include shirts, jeans, tees, sweaters, shorts, outerwear, formalwear, and suits.
I've heard a lot of buzz about Bonobos suits over the years and I recently had the opportunity to try the program out for myself. In this video, I'm reviewing the Bonobos Italian Performance Suit complete with the pros, the cons, a little bit of styling inspiration, and of course, my overall opinion of whether or not you should give Bonobos a try.
▪ Bonobos Italian Performance Suit → http://bit.ly/2GZ1Dtg
For those looking for some quick bullet points, here they are:
3. Free shipping
1. Non-functioning sleeve buttons
2. You pay for alterations
Overall, I was extremely impressed with Bonobos as an off the rack option for all the reasons mentioned above. However, the one thing that I simply cannot understand is the lack of functioning sleeve buttons. With such an exceptional fit, I really see this as a huge oversight by the brand. At $750, I would expect to have that mark of quality.
Also, if you don't generally fare well with off the rack fits and anticipate a hefty or semi-hefty alterations bill, I might encourage you to consider going made to measure as you will get a whole lot more control and likely a better fitting garment for about the same price. However, if you're in a pinch and need a well-fitting, generally good-quality suit relatively quickly, I would definitely recommend giving Bonobos a try.
▪ How To Wear A Denim Jacket → https://youtu.be/m54emLEc5zM
▪ 5 Ways To Wear A Grey Suit → https://youtu.be/ueTGt20qI3E
▪ Canon C100 Mark II → https://shopstyle.it/l/2pVZ
▪ Sony a7R III → https://shopstyle.it/l/2pV4
▪ Sony FE 24-70mm GM Lens → https://shopstyle.it/l/2pX4
▪ Feelworld 7" 4K Monitor → https://shopstyle.it/l/2pXQ
▪ Sennheiser Shotgun Mic → https://shopstyle.it/l/2pX9
▪ Lightpanels Astra LED Panels → https://shopstyle.it/l/2pYg
▪ Impact Stands → https://shopstyle.it/l/2pV8
FOLLOW HE SPOKE STYLE
▪ Website → http://hespokestyle.com
▪ HSS Shop → http://shop.hespokestyle.com
▪ Instagram → https://www.instagram.com/hespokestyle
▪ Facebook → https://www.facebook.com/hespokestyle
▪ Twitter → https://twitter.com/hespokestyle
▪ Jane Lim → [email protected]
Contains affiliate links // Stay tailored!
FTC: This video is not sponsored. I did a paid partnership with Bonobos on Instagram and the He Spoke Style website, however this video was not included in the contracted scope of work.
#bonobos #suits #review